Currently Working On

Thursday 15 January 2015


Currently I am working on two projects at a time. Usually I try not to have too many wip (=work in progress) projects because that makes me feel sometimes a little bit overwhelmed. However I have to admit that I have put two further projects on hold...that makes four all together if we're honest.

According to my new year resolutions I started a crochet project. I really love granny squares! In 2014 I worked a pillowcase and a blanket in the classic granny square pattern, this time I wanted to do something different. I altered a pattern I found in the Simply Crochet magazine #1 to make another bright pillowcase.

Yesterday I cast on a  lovely cardigan by Carrie Bostick Hoge named Sibel. This is going to be the perfect light cardigan for spring, I can already imagine me wearing it with a nice dress while sitting outside in the sunshine. I chose my favorite yarn wich is Alpaca by Drops. The yarn is very thin and this project is probably going to take forever. But I really want to take time with this project!





1 comment:

  1. I really do like your colour choices for the triangular motifs. Soooooooo pretty!

    ReplyDelete